- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy / The Metaphysics Research Lab / Center for the Study of Language and Information, Stanford University, Stanford, CA
- Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy / University of Tennessee Martin / http://www.iep.utm.edu/.
- Virtual Library of Christian Philosophy (Calvin College).
- How to think about God : A Guide for the 20th-century Pagan / Mortimer J. Adler New York : Macmillan, 1980.
- The Difference of Man and The Difference It Makes / Mortimer J. Adler New York : Fordham University Press, 1993.
- The Nature and Value of Faith — “…a three-year initiative based at Baylor University…” which “…examines the nature of faith as a psychological attitude, state, or orientation in order to understand its value, its proper evaluation, and its contribution to a well-lived life.”
- God, Freedom, and Evil / by Alvin Plantinga. William B. Eerdmans. Grand Rapids, MI. 1977. ISBN 978-0-8028-1731-0. This is a logical defense, rather than a theodicy. A more academic treatment of the content can be had in Plantinga’s The Nature of Necessity (The Clarendon Press, Oxford, 1974). For a summary of the ideas see the Wikipedia article here: Alvin Plantinga’s free will defense.
- Ten Philosophical Mistakes: Basic Errors in Modern Thought – How They Came About, Their Consequences, and How to Avoid Them / by Mortimer J. Adler. New York: Macmillan, c1985. ISBN: 0025003305
- The Kalam Cosmological Argument / William Lane Craig. New York : Barnes & Noble Books, 1979. ISBN: 0064913082.
Christian Argument and Apologetics:
- Mere Christianity : a revised and amplified edition, with a new introduction, of the three books, Broadcast talks, Christian behaviour, and Beyond personality, by C.S. Lewis. 1st HarperCollins ed, San Francisco: Harper Collins San Francisco, 2001. ISBN: 0060652926.
- Ravi Zacharias International Ministries
- Reasonable Faith / William Lane Craig, Marietta, GA